She has worked with agencies and brands for over 15 years including Forever 21, Landmark Group and FOSSIL in India and is widely known for her expertise in brand positioning and launch strategies. She is experienced in using traditional media as well as digital marketing & PR to deliver online growth. And much of her success is attributed to her innate ability to observe and understand customers and translate those observations and understandings into actions that teams can deliver on to achieve business targets and revenue.
Why Is This Webinar Important?
As an eCommerce or a marketing leader, you may be searching for specific marketing strategies to achieve your business and marketing goals. However, the marketing and e-commerce space is flooded with content and talent, which makes choosing what’s best for your brand a lot harder. In addition to this situation, the COVID-19 pandemic forced marketing to change and evolve in unprecedented ways. Marketing teams were pushed to rethink how they engage and maintain relationships with their target audience and customers. Moreover, new audiences have started buying online and it has become imperative for brands to start thinking about who their most profitable audiences are and who is most likely to buy from their brand rather than someone else’s brand.
Through this webinar, Salloni Aroraa Nanda will walk you through her experiences in marketing and provide you with some direction in terms of understanding what is working or not working for your online brand.
“Understanding shopper behaviour is not enough, you must know what mediums your consumers are active on, what products your consumers are buying, how frequently they are buying, what occasions matter to them and technology is an enabler of understanding all these attributes. At Soch, we work on understanding this data every single day to continuously improve our digital marketing strategy.”
– Salloni Aroraa Nanda, Vice President Marketing, Soch Apparels
What You Will Learn:
- New approaches to identifying marketing channels and strategies for your brand.
- Marketing strategies and approaches that working well for online fashion brands in today’s competitive e-commerce space.
- Factors that are becoming more important in digital marketing and areas digital marketers need to improve on, if they want to remain competitive in today’s e-commerce space.
- The kind of technology that is working for digital marketers, and how online brands are using technology to reach their digital marketing goals.
- The different ways in which marketing leaders can keep their teams motivated in terms of waiting to learn and test new techniques, channels and technology.
- Actionable advice for small to medium businesses that rely on digital marketing for growth and scale.