The Souled Store is one of the biggest online brands in India that focus on selling official merchandise. They are the official merchandisers for big budget movies (Marvel, Batman, Superman, The Justice League, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Raees, Rock on 2 etc.), Cartoons (Cartoon Network, Looney Tunes, Scooby Doo, Flintstones etc.), TV Shows (Friends, The Big Bang Theory, South Park etc.), WWE, IPL teams like Kolkata Knight Riders and Kings XI Punjab, Kabaddi Franchises and many more.
The Souled Store was created when its Founders realized that there was no good outlet for buying fan merchandise. The only options were a limited range of extremely expensive and badly designed imports from the US (which ironically were made in India) or sub-quality fakes. Being true nerds who loved TV shows, comics and everything pop culture, the Souled Store Founders knew that this could be done better and at affordable prices.
On 29 April 2021, Alavi.ai hosted a webinar with The Souled Store and IndianRetailer.com. The webinar was on “Driving Innovation and Growth in Online Retail: Lessons and Insights from The Souled Store.” Vedang Patel, Co-Founder of The Souled Store discussed how his popular brand is driving innovation and growth in online retail and fashion and shed some light on their best practices and lessons learned.
See below for a recording of the webinar!
What You Will Learn from this Webinar
- What sets the Souled Store apart from other brands.
- What “Innovation” and “Growth” mean to the Souled Store and how are the company is driving innovation and growth internally to be successful.
- How innovation and growth have impacted the brand’s relationship with its customers.
- How the Souled Store uses technology to enable innovation and growth in the fashion and retail industry.
- The lessons learned and best practices in terms of implementing technology for growth.
- How to deal with rapid changes in the marketplace both online and offline.
- Future trends in the fashion and retail space and how brands can prepare for the generation of fashion and retail consumers – particularly Generation Z.